Our mission is to be a leading counselling service designed to promote growth in mental, emotional, physical & spiritual development. The aim is to help families, one person at a time. Donna Boyce Counselling Service is committed to high standards.
Donna Boyce holds a Bachelor of Christian Counselling and a Master of Christian Counselling degree from Canada Christian College. Also hold designations in the following areas:
- Certified Pastoral Counsellor
- Certified Marriage Counsellor
- Certificate in Grief Counselling
- Certificate in Death & Dying from Tyndale University
- The Duality & Equality of Humanity
The human race is represented by males and females. Each individual is different and is to be treated with dignity, honour and respect regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, age, sexual or faith orientation.
- The Relational Nature of Humanity
Man was created as social beings, and the plan was to enjoy healthy relationships with God, the people around us and ourselves.
- The Progressive Nature of Humanity
Each person has a desire to grow, to change, and to become more than what we were.
- The Volitional & Responsible Partnership of Humanity
People have the power & gift of choice, from which we are called to be responsible for our relationships, our families, our communities and our world.
- Individual, Couple, & Family Therapy
- Marriage & Pre-marriage counselling
- Relationship Counselling
- Pastoral Counselling
- Grief and Bereavement Therapy
In addition, we work in
- Stress Management
Donna holds membership with:
The Ontario Association of Consultants, Counsellors, Psychometrists and Psychotherapists (OACCPP)
Send us a message or call us. We are here to help.